Founded in 2010 in Moscow, the Russian company specializes in molecular nanotechnologies offering innovative materials as well as finished products.
The company produces the aluminosilicate nanocontainers, nanotubes, halloysite, adsorbents, catalysts, carriers of biologically active substances, fillers in functional and structural polymer composite materials, heat-insulating materials, paint and varnish coatings, adhesives, sealants.
Dimensions (range for the aggregate of all brands of products): length 0.1–4.0 μm, external diameter 40–300 nm, internal diameter (cavity) 10–60 nm, interlayer distance 7.2Å halloysite - 10Å halloysite.
Aluminosilicate halloysite nanotubes are basically used as/for:
1) fillers in functional and structural polymer composite materials, heat-insulating materials, paint coatings, adhesives, adhesives, sealants;
2) synthesis and production of adsorbents (molecular sieves, zeolites) and catalysts (nanofillers);
3) nanocontainers, nano-carriers for the synthesis and production of nanoscale pharmaceutical substances, drugs, enzymes, medical devices, stological materials, biologically active substances;
4) nanocontainers of active substances, food additives in animal feed, nutrients, growth stimulants, pesticides, fertilizers, insecticides, fungicides and herbicides in agriculture;
5) an effective skin cleaner, nano-containers for long-lasting cosmetics in the perfumery and cosmetic industry;
6) fillers in the manufacture of ceramics and in the paper industry.
The use of aluminosilicate nanocontainers allows to obtain polymer composite materials with significantly improved performance characteristics and physicochemical properties:
1) enhansed modulus of elasticity and the strength of the composite;
2) improved impact strength of the composite, wear resistance and adhesion;
3) better thermal stability - the decomposition temperature increases according to the TGA (thermal gravimetric analysis) results;
4) increased ignition time increases, the heat emission decreases in comparison with other traditional flame retardant agents;
5) decreased shrinkage deformation;
6) the opportunity to load the active substances with their subsequent prolonged release and action owing to tubular morphology.
The company is looking for partners to sign distribution services agreements. The potential partner is likely to be a major wholesaler selling to manufacturing companies from chemistry, nanotechnology-based pharmaceutics or cosmetics.
Under the distribution services agreement, the company will supply consigments of the stipulated products to the partner for the subsequent sale.