The Russian company from Moscow was founded in 2015. Despite the short time of existence on the market, the company has become a successful producer and researcher in the field of radio electronics, information technology and data mining in Russia. The company's workers have extensive experience in researching radio electronics, information technology and data mining.
The main activity of the company is the development, reasersch and production of devices for secure storage of passwords, phytodiode lamps, unmanned aerial vehicles, hardware and software complex based on artificial intelligence technologies, including those with object recognition functions.
The company is engaged in the production of:
- cutting sheet materials from aluminum, plastic, wood, etc .;
- assembly of boards;
- laser engraving;
- assembly and testing of electronic devices and equipment (secure password storage devices, wireless Wi-Fi switches, phytolamps, unmanned aerial vehicles, small radar stations, software and hardware systems based on technologies
artificial intelligence, including those with recognition functions
The company is engaged in the research and development:
- developments in the field of IoT electronics "smart home";
- research in the field of image recognition using neural networks;
- development of centralized control systems using machine learning technologies;
- development of unmanned aerial vehicles and onboard hardware and software systems;
- research in the field of radar;
- research and development of antenna technology;
- development of small-sized radar facilities.
The main products of the company are:
- products (parts, assembly units, models, prototypes and serial samples) manufactured according to the design documentation of the enterprise or the design documentation of the customer;
- testing of hardware and software systems for various purposes;
- a device for secure storage of passwords (a device for storing encrypted logins and passwords from email, social networks, banking services, cryptocurrency wallets and any other online and offline applications);
- phytodiode lamp (programmable source of artificial light based on LEDs, the most favorable for growing plants in an artificially controlled environment. The phyto-lamp is controlled via a mobile application for iOS and Android via Wi-Fi and allows you to adjust intelligent lighting modes depending on the type of plant, purpose cultivation, stage of development, photoperiod, ambient light and other factors);
- unmanned aerial vehicles (small UAVs of a multi-rotor type with the possibility of their centralized control and interaction in flight);
- small-sized radar station for UAV detection (the station is designed for round-the-clock and all-weather search, detection and tracking of small UAVs with dimensions from 1 kg. at a distance of up to 5 km.);
- a hardware and software complex based on artificial intelligence technologies, including those with object recognition functions (the complex is a hardware platform for streaming processing of video images obtained from a video module. Software implementation of a trained neural network allows object recognition in real time).
The Russian company is looking for foreign partners from the agricultural, machine-building and instrument-making fields to conclude a distribution services agreement. The company is focused on scientific and technological cooperation (international / interregional). It is also focused on business cooperation (international / interregional). The company is focused on participation in R&D.The partner will be granted a license to install and launch modems for production needs and purposes. The result of this cooperation is a Russian company’s goal - an increase in profits as well as access to new foreign markets; the partner will use the innovative product for his own purposes.