In today's competitive consumer world, customers are more easily engaged with content that is entertaining, interactive and trendy. In particular, HCA games or instant games have the potential to engage customers due to its inherent entertaining and interactive nature. Using game-based marketing techniques, HCA games when designed with the right mechanisms, have the potential to leverage on social media to bring further awareness to businesses.
Advertising within HCA games is proven, with approximately 660 million users playing HCA games across the globe in 2018 according to industry reports, with the genre generating around 22 million app installs each day. However, despite being one of the fastest-growing media verticals, the effort to use HCA games to engage customers is still rare. Marketers do not give the same importance towards HCA games in contrast with other traditional media. The lack of understanding of the gaming culture and the effort to use games for branding are the leading reasons why HCA games are not more widely used by marketers.
The established Singapore games development company aims to provide a streamlined marketer's workflow by providing crowdsourced, ready-made HCA games so that marketers do not need to develop HCA games from scratch. The platform also uses predictive marketing to help marketers overcome their lack of knowledge about gaming culture. By providing direct measurables for businesses to evaluate the effectiveness of HCA games in generating leads and engaging their customers, the platform aims to reduce the resistance from marketers to use HCA games to engage their customers.
The platform will allow marketers to:
1) Select pre-made HCA games as part of the campaign, from a library of HCA games
2) Directly embed discount vouchers and control brand banner placement within the game as rewards
3) Schedule a broadcast to their existing customers through instant messaging platforms
4) Use Artificial Intelligence (AI) to segmentise their customer base and match the right genre of game with the right customer segment for maximum engagement
5) Use predictive marketing to determine the best time to send games to potential customers
6) Use Chatbots to continue and engage customers through their instant messenger platform to broadcast the game and send them other news and promotional materials
7) Use HCA games to onboard customers who visited their website or business outlet to the businesses' instant messaging marketing channel
8) Use game-based marketing techniques to further incentivise customers to share the game on social media and benefit from the social media multiplier effect.
The Singapore SME is keen to partner SMEs with the relevant expertise/technologies that are from participating EUREKA Countries under the EUREKA GlobalStars Singapore call to collaborate on a project via licensing or research cooperation agreements.