The company is located in Serbia, known region by the truffles (the third place in the world). The company is specialised in truffle hunting, plantation, processing and producing premium products. It has been in the truffle business since 2010. It has successful cooperation with a team of 13 truffle hunters, and with the owner of dog kennel which trains dogs for truffle hunting.
The company cooperates with many researchers and research institution including the Faculty of sciences, the Institute of Food Technology and the Faculty of Technology in Novi Sad. It also cooperates with consultants in the field of project management, innovation, development, gastronomy, marketing, equipment design and visual design.
The company is supported by the major distributors of premium products on domestic market, and by several distributors abroad (Canada, Switzerland, Russia, etc.). Its truffle based products are used in preparation of delicacies served by several restaurants characterized with top class offer. The company sells 80% of its products on the domestic market.
The company has developed 20 premium products that are different from existing industrial products because additives and flavor enhancers have been omitted. Its products are based on natural balances of active biological components.
The main products are:
• black truffles in pear jam
• extra virgin olive oil with black truffle aroma
• black truffles in spicy marinade
• black truffles in olive oil.
• sea salt with truffle chunks
• black truffles in orange jam
• cream blossom honey with truffles
• vegan mayonnaise with black truffles
• sunflower spred with black truffles
• black truffles in tomato sauce 5% black truffles
• black truffles in plum condiment 10% black truffles
• tartufata black truffles with cream 5% tuber aestivum
The company is interested in placing its products on the EU market by:
commercial agency agreement with a rebate of 2-5% and promote material.
A contract for the distribution of products and services with a specialized distributor, which may be of an exclusive nature. The company offers an annual purchase of 40% of its production at a price of 5-10% depending on the type of products.