A Serbian company is established in 2004 and has a core activity in the development of systems for the automation of production. The company is engaged in the development, mechanical and electrical design, manufacturing, installation, and commissioning of the complete machines and systems to automate the process of production. The company is capable of producing various complex solutions for the paper industry, food processing, metal processing and machine industry, and other industries. The company is a partner of two major international companies for industrial pneumatic machines and robotics.
The company's services include:
- development of conceptual design and 3D model,
- preparation of project-technical documentation,
- production of individual assemblies and their installation,
- production of complete machines, devices and applications at customer's request,
- creating a POKA-YOKE system for the reduction of errors for the elimination of human errors, and
- software development for the programmable logic controller (PLC) and operator (OP) panels.
The company is looking for partners with good business contacts or selling complementary equipment to act either as commercial representatives or distributors of its products and services. In particular, the company is looking for partners with the network of clients in the automotive, food, biochemical and farmaceutical sectors. The company is already selling its equipment and services in Romania, Montenegro and Bosnia-Herzegovina.