The Italian company, based in Palermo and established in 1997, is the result of an initiative led by a woman with an extensive experience in both tourism and in the organization of conventions and conferences.
At the beginning, the main goal of the founder was to establish an agency with a younger staff, a different concept from the vast majority of tourism and travel-oriented companies created in the 1990s. Evidence of that is the average age of the company’s staff which is about 30.
The tour operator offers a complete range of travel services, from specially-planned cooking classes to incentive holidays to dedicated services to conferences participants. Its hallmark is the attention to details, its deep knowledge of Sicily as a vacation destination with a high potential. The company gives priority to customers satisfaction as any event and/or holiday shall get the details right and shall be organized in accordance with the customer's budget.
The agency is flexible and versatile and can virtually realize any idea of travelling across Sicily. It mixes old-fashioned and client-centred sensibility with a fresh and youthful spirit. It customizes travels for FITs (Free Independent Travellers) and groups in a manner to merge customers’ interests, passions and wishes in order to plan a high quality tailor-made itinerary full of experiences and special activities. The company also offers accommodation, transportation and tour guide services linked to the Sicilian culture and traditions.
With reference to the tourism-related services, the company includes/provides:
- Suggestions and locations booking (restaurants, hotels, transportation means);
- Animation projects for galas, scenography, sports and playful activities;
- Outdoor training and team building services;
- Technical and communication services (translators and qualified interpreters, hostesses and multilingual tour guides, audio-visual services, printing and typography services).
- Sicily luxury tours such as wine and food experiences, sailing and cooking classes; bike tours and tours related to specific Sicilian areas or islands;
- Boat and helicopter luxury excursions, cultural heritage itineraries;
- Shore excursions from the main Sicilian ports such as Messina, Palermo and Catania;
With the aim to enlarge its international activities related to the incoming services, the company is looking for transnational long-term cooperation with local travel agencies, tour operators in Northern and Western Europe, USA, Canada, Australia and China.
In particular, it is looking for partners interested in selling its products and services abroad, under distribution and service agreements, establishing a win-win relationship, by which potential partners can offer distinguished proposals from its local competitors.