This Singapore company has developed an artificial intelligence (AI) assistive tool to help hospitals analyse MRI and CT imaging and detect a wide variety of medical conditions related to neurological disorders.
They are actively looking for distributors to penetrate into Europe in particularly, Germany, UK, Belgium, Denmark & Finland.
Cooperation plus value:
This product is the first AI company to be CE and Health Sciences Authority of Singapore (HSA) certified successfully. (HSA) is a statutory board of the Singapore Ministry of Health. They are also the first company to apply for FDA for brain diagnostics solution powered by AI.
This success is attributed to the following innovations:
1. Performance: As accurate as senior radiologists in their diagnosis for brain conditions. This provides early intervention for treatment and reduces blindspots and misdiagnoses by doctors significantly.
2. Security: Does not require internet to operate, this eliminates online security risks and fulfils the GDPR requirements.
3. Ease of use: Is integrated into the workflow of hospitals, a simple click-through experience to confirm the reports generated by AI.
4. Closely developed with clinicians, the product has the ability to self-learn and improve its accuracy through cycles of predictions and doctors' revisions.
5. Speed: AI has fast processing power and can analyse the medical image in seconds. The efficiency gains are significant when compared to the usual 1 hour or more doctors usually take for analysis and reporting.
6. The product also has sophisticated image processing features like image segmentation and 3D reconstruction to assist in surgeries.
• Distributors for medical imaging products
• Channel partnership opportunities
• Sales personnel well versed in radiology products
Cooperation stage dev stage:
The ideal candiate should be distributors for medical imaging products in the targeted European countries.
The partner is responsible to present a marketing plan on how the distributorship will develop and be promoted in their targeted countries in Germany, UK, Belgium, Denmark and Finland.
Dissemination sector group :
Dissemination preferred :
Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, United Kingdom