The Singapore company, which is a company specialized in medical devices has developed a wearable ECG devices for patients.
The device is the world's first cloud based ECG device.
The medical device is a device that capture a patient's heart rhythms. The device enables the patient to find out if symptoms such as palpitations, extra beats, missing beats are caused by a cardiac arrhythmia.
The medical device has the following features:
1) True remote wireless ECG monitoring - Physician Web-based Interface allowing 24/7 live data access to patients across multiple locations. The device is both wireless and wearable.
2) Cloud Storage - ECG data stored within cloud server, no dedicated data server required for setup
3) PDF Reports - Summarize report can be downloaded and provided to patient
4) Convenience - Web-based interface allows physician access to data from any wired PC workstation
5) User Friendly - Easy review interface for direct online reporting
6) Private & Secure - Only authorised data access to pre-specified Device Units
The type of partnership sought is the distribution service agreement. Due to expansion plans, the company is looking for an European medical device distributor to sell their products in European countries.