The Slovak law company established in 2017 has its offices in Bratislava and Prague and is an expert in delivering legal services in the following areas:
• Commercial issues (general consultations on commercial law and business relations, drafting or reviewing business contracts, issues concerning the real estate market, supply of goods and services, transfer of claims and securing obligations, business activities regulation and fulfilment of basic legal duties).
• Setting up all forms of companies and corporate changes (drafting fundamental documents, procurement of trade licenses and other type of business concessions, records in the commercial registry, corporate governance, relations between controlled and controlling companies, liquidation of companies etc.).
• Company transformations and transfers of assets (mergers, transfer of property to shareholder, division, change of legal form) including coordination of the tax and accounting aspects.
• Competition law (representing clients in the Office for the Protection of Competition, claims about competition rules, domain name disputes, arbitration proceedings).
• Public tenders.
• Intellectual property (strategic planning considering common internal processes, trademarks, designs, utility models, patents, supplementary certificates, proceedings with Industrial Property Office, copyrights, know-how protection, license agreements).
• E-commerce issues and data protection.
• Medical issues (regulation of activities in the health care sector, regulation of pharmaceutical products, medical devices and the supply of health care technologies within and without public tenders).
• Real estate (leasing, easements, right of first refusal, pledges, right transfers securing transactions, mass transfers of units to members of cooperatives, representation in proceedings before the cadastral and building authorities etc.).
• Labour law (employment agreements, managing contracts, notices and agreements on the termination of employment, regulation of employment, fulfilment of employment obligations, including the employment of foreigners, labour permits, residential permits etc.).
• Enforcement of claims and dispute resolution (litigation and arbitration, case analyses, identification of claims and possibilities for enforcement).
Thanks to a flexible approach and the ability to keenly perceive clients’ needs, the law company can tailor to specific requirements and maximize the benefit resulting from the cooperation.
The law company provides its services mainly for Slovak and Czech clients. The company is looking for an outsourcing or subcontracting agreement, subject of which would by the provision of legal services. The potential partner can be a company which intends to enter into the Slovak market with a need of a complete legal support, a company which intends to invest and needs consultancy or an already established company in the market looking for a complex legal support delivered by an experienced law company.