The Slovak company was established in 1993 as a small workshop, since that it became a leading European producer of tipping bodies, trailers and semitrailers. The company dominates not only on domestic market, but it is presented in 14 European countries.
Portfolio of this Slovak company includes (pictures attached) :
- Production of tipping bodies for all truck types
- Production of trailers and special semi- trailers
- Professional consultancy
- Sale of spare parts in the factory and their partnership centers
The company would like to produce or supply assembly tipping bodies for truck importers, dealers or final customers of following brands: Volvo, Scania, MAN, Renault, Iveco, DAF, Mercedes, Tatra in Scandinavian markets (Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland).
The Slovak producer prefers two types of cooperation:
- distribution services agreement - under this kind of cooperation the company is looking for distributors of its products.
- commercial agency agreement under which the company is willing to establish cooperation with agents and representatives abroad.