A Slovenian company is one of the leading manufacturers of springs in Slovenia and has a 40-year tradition. On the basis of many years of experience, they provide expert advice and help with innovative solutions. The products are manufactured using modern CNC technology and tested with the most reliable control equipment. They increase their capacity every year. Most of their products are built into products intended for foreign markets, mostly for the automotive industry.
A wide range of a company products:
- springs (pressure, torsion and tensile) of wire from 0.15 to 16 mm,
- 2D and 3D curved wire products from 0.15 to 10.0 mm wire,
- spring products made of sheet metal up to 2.0 mm.
The company machine park is based on modern CNC technology and comprises:
- 40 CNC spinning machines,
- 6 machines for sheet metal forming,
- 4 sanding machines, of which 3 CNC and 1 NC,
- 6 hardening kilns,
- machine for wire erosion,
- microprocessor machine,
- ultrasonic cleaner,
- milling machine.
The company is offering manufacturing agreements for foreign partners in the field of springs. For manufacturing agreements, the company is looking for companies and research organizations to manufacturing according to the individual needs of potential partner (e.g. prototypes for research organizations to carry out research experiments, or mass production for other SMEs or larger companies.