Slovenian newly established company is dealing with engraving and shaping of natural and artificial materials. They produce a high quality products with an artistic expression in either a proffesional or personal capacity. For manufacturing of souvenir products, gifts, children toys out of high quality material the company uses a laser cutter. The cut is always precise and the kerf is clean. The material that they use are high quality wood, MDF, PMMA, cardboard, paper, foam, plywood, glass and others. Currently all of their products are being sold in Slovenia, however they are trying to expand to other markets. Since they strive to sell their products in other EU countries and beyond, the company is seeking reliable distributors and a long term collaborations through distribution service agreements.
The artist can engrave small to large items that include personalized gifts, awards, jewelry, key chains, wooden bokes, unique business cards, Christmas cards, wedding invitations, cork beer mats, engraved pens, lighters, pen drives, wallets, trophies, wooden Christmas decorations. The possibilities are endless:
- Interior wooden design (fruit bowls, lamps, wall art, boxes, inscriptions …),
- laser cut logo signs (wood, plastic …),
- children toys (wooden puzzle, memory games, educational wooden toys, wooden mathematical games, wooden dominos, wooden magnets, foam toys …).
- wooden wedding program (gifts, invitations, bow ties, gift boxes, table decorations, incriptions),
- wooden jewelry (necklaces, earrings, bow ties, jewelry box …),
- school supplies (wooden pen case, wooden pen box, wooden bookmark …),
- Christmas decorations (Christmas tree decorations, Christmas coasters, Christmas ornaments, personalized Christmas decorations, laser cut wooden trees …),
- New year program (gifts, calendars, business gifs …)
- special occasion gifts ( anniversary, babtism …)
- engraving on variety of glasses (from red glass wine, pint glass, shot glass and others).
The company make each piece unique by engraving logos, names or images into specific products. A precise laser cut creates custom-fit parts with a tenth of a millimeter precision. Laser engraving wood creates additional value through personalization and precision.
Wood lasering the the company uses is a sublimation process. However, this is not bad and very often actually desirable. Accurate focusing, selection of the appropriate parameters, use of suitable optics and supply of compressed air allow cutting and engraving of the highest quality.
Distribution services agreement will be signed.