The Slovenian company was established in 2007. It is dealing with freeze-drying or lyophilization of fruits, vegetables and herbs. Lyophilization is a low-temperature drying of deep-frozen fruits and vegetables, in which water is removed by a special procedure, while preserving the structure, colour, aroma and composition of the food. And most of all, preserving vitamins and minerals.
Products have the following advantages:
- Local products;
- No added sugar, only natural sugar;
- Allergy free;
- No preservatives;
- Suitable for all age groups and diabetics.
The company offers following products:
- Freeze-dried fruits (figs, blueberries, raspberries, apples, pears, bananas, pineapples, strawberries,…)
- Freeze-dried vegetables (mushrooms,…)
- Freeze-dried herbs (dandelion flower, sage, pine tips, spruce nuts,…).
Products can be used:
- alone as a healthy diet;
- with cereals and smoothies;
- for fruit juice refreshments;
- in addition to pastries, cakes, desserts, ice cream, chocolate products, tea, yogurt, kefir,...
Products are sold in health food stores in Slovenia and on-line.
The company is looking for opportunities in foreign countries to expand distribution network with trading companies that already have experience with sale of lyophilized/dried fruits and vegetables. Its wish is to enlarge and share knowledge and experiences of production of various products. The company is interested in a cooperation with other partners in a form of a Distribution services agreement to sell and perform marketing activities on their respective markets. Partners should have already established sales network and experience with sale of lyophilized/dried fruits, vegetables, herbs, industrial hemp etc.