The Slovenian SME was established in 2016 and has experienced rapid growth since then. Recognizing the growing demand for 3D printing filaments and related products, they have specialized in the production, development and trade of diverse types of filaments for 3D printing for professional use.
The offer consists of diverse ranges of filaments including 3D printer filaments, plastic threads and other types of filaments that meet the highest standards and have a number of valuable properties that make them suitable for 3D printing and additive manufacturing.
The offer includes the following lines of filaments:
• PETG (polyethylene terephthalate) filaments, which are plastic threads that are durable, temperature-resistant and easy to print;
• PLA (polylactid resin) filaments that are easy to use for 3D printing material and are biodegradable;
• ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) filaments that are both strong and flexible and, as such, optimal for professional use;
• ASA (acrylonitrile styrene acrylate) filaments that are stiff, strong and flexible and can be used for printers that cannot print with ABS filaments;
• Other types of filaments (such as Strongman; Flexible; Fire; Wood).
The SME is looking for commercial agent companies that would offer their filaments to production companies for productive purposes (finished products; unique or standardized models; sculptures; tailor-made products; creative industries, customized parts for different machines) as well as distributors in the European markets that would distribute their products to resellers.
Even though the company aims to increase sells on any European market, it considers countries such as Austria, Germany, Croatia and Italy as particularly interesting for its business opportunities.
Commercial agency or distribution services agreements are sought.