The Slovenian company was founded 5 years ago, after the company's founder won the title »TOP product of the year« in 2016 with her deodorant in the first season of the »Start-up Slovenia« competition. In the years that followed the company expanded its offer of natural cosmetics and remains faithful to the idea of organic products made from completely natural ingredients. All products follow the idea that they must be so natural that you can eat them.
Today, the company offers a wide range of natural cosmetics - deodorants, oils and oils for body and face, shampoos, liquid soaps, products with CBD, children's program from birth, candles and creams to eliminate skin problems:
- natural deodorants: handmade deodorant creams made from exclusively natural ingredients with the scent of coconut, lemongrass and tea tree or the scent of frangipani and bergamot, as well as tangerines, kanange and bergamot or lavender and vanilla, also available as a deodorant in contact friendly biodegradable packaging. It is joined by a line of natural magnesium-based deodorants with the scent of green apple and vanilla, suitable for the skin of adolescents from the age of 12;
- natural line of 3 cosmetics for babies from birth and toddlers: Baby's first face and body cream, natural shampoo and bath in one and 100% cold pressed almond oil, the whole line was tested on a group of toddlers under pediatric supervision and received rating very well tolerated - highest rating;
- body oil, which is made from a mixture of organic oils, also extremely soothes the skin after shaving;
- natural ointment for problematic skin made on the basis of organic hemp oil with added propolis;
- natural CBD hemp drops for moisturizing and soothing the skin, as an extract from hemp leaves in combination with organic, cold-pressed hemp oil;
- face line of day cream, night serum, roll-on for dark circles and revitalizing lip gloss with CBD;
- natural butter make-up remover with carrot oil;
- candles for relaxation.
All products are dermatologically tested at the renowned independent laboratory J.S. Hamilton and hypoallergenic also do not contain added preservatives, parabens, alcohol, artificial fragrances or added mineral oils. All products are organically and vegan (with the exception of the ointment containing ropolis) certified by the International Ecogea Institute.
A sustainable approach to production and business is very important for the company, so all their products are in recyclable or biodegradable packaging made of bioplastics, glass and aluminum and packed in cardboard packaging.
With 2 of its products in 2 different categories of cosmetics, the company became the winner of the Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards 2021 in Slovenia and is a finalist in the Pure Beauty Awards in Great Britain with a deodorant (final awards are to be announced in October 2021).
Today, the company is very well established on the Slovenian market and occupies a significant sales share in the segment of natural cosmetics, and deodorants have been the best-selling brand in the category of deodorants for one year at one of the largest retailers in the country.
The company is starting its penetration of foreign markets because it wants to expand its business and offer its natural products to customers in EU markets. In doing so, the company is looking for established or emerging distributors specializing in the distribution and sale of natural and organic cosmetic products under distribution services agreement.