The Spanish company is a ground-breaking brewery within the booming craft beer sector, due to its high-tech equipment and demanding quality controls. It is run by professionals with huge experience in the sector and has a qualified head brewer in charge of brewing.
All its beers are free from additives, preservatives, artificial sugar or colorants, and are brewed only with natural ingredients carefully selected. Beers available include:
(1) American pale ale: 4.5% (40 international bitterness units (IBU)); An American pale ale that recovers the authentic values of the traditional and artisan beer. It is a refreshing, festive and rogue beer.
(2) India pale ale (IPA): 6.5% (65 IBU´s) A West coast IPA with a powerful aroma of hops, accompanied by a refreshing bitterness with a taste of tropical fruits and citrus. Made with citrus, mosaic and simcoe hops.
(3) Lager: 5.2% (23 IBU´s) A Vienna lager that recovers the authentic values of the traditional and artisan beer. It has a mild malty taste, refreshing bitterness and fruity aroma thanks to dry hopping.
(4) New England IPA: 7%: with an amazingly fruity aroma and citrus taste.
(5) Pastry Stout: 10%: A sweet dark beer elaborated with a typical “sweet yolk”, delicious sweet from the city where these craft beers are made.
The brewery seeks partners to expand its market worldwide under distribution agreement. Contacts with importers and distributors who have existing routes into grocery stores, shops, restaurants, bars, hotels, pubs, etc., will be a priority.