The Spanish consulting agri-business company advises enterprises, projects and initiatives dealing with natural resources, landscape, rural development and bio-economy. The business motto is “Soil Renaissance”.
The company offers expertise in engineering and design of projects for land development, including integral farm projects, rural engineering, soil restoration, non-residual fertilisers, crop management and landscape interventions. The SME provides tailor-made services, innovative solutions and scientific support.
The company has built a solid and satisfied customer base as a result of:
1) Project quality and expertise.
2) Trust relationships: 85% of the clients come through a referral, and 20% of customers have returned for additional advanced services.
Some examples of challenges that the company would address are:
· Bacterias eating plastic.
· Transform sewage into valuable fertilizer.
· Expand the partner agribusiness to China.
· Solutions to an abandoned land to become a sustainable referent in the region.
The desired outcome of the subcontracting agreement is to provide consultancy services. The company deals with all aspects of food production and is specialised in remediating soils and providing solutions to farmers with exhausted soils. The company has worked with technological research centers and managed international projects and business development, leading strategic projects in developed and emerging markets in B2B environments.
The company is seeking partners to broaden its international business i.e. effective internationalization and successful agri-business projection worldwide.
One example of successful business practice is a project in Vietnam that substitutes poisoning chemicals in horticulture to biological alternatives.