The Spanish company produces an organic extra virgin olive oil which is made in the Tramuntana of Mallorca.
• The company owns
olive mills with grinding lines.
• A fully automated olive oil bottling line and storage facilities.
• Automated olive delivery and packaging line.
• Automated olive paste production and packaging line.
The company also produces organic pure fruit jams (purple onion, basil and tomato, orange mermalade, quince jelly, etc.)
• Exploitation of the removed pomace of the olive by drying it and turning it into a solid fuel
• Through natural methods, they use the olive residue to make biomass and organic compost, which is later used in olive groves as a soil conditioner. This is the end of a cycle, which not only does not burden the environment, but it actually benefits it.
The company is looking for distributors in all EU countries in order to penetrate their products into new markets. The company is particularly interested in partners already well-introduced in the HoReCa chain (Hotels, Restaurants, Catering/Café).