The Spanish company field of activity is digital video production, post-production, 3D modelling and texturing. More specifically the company develops:
- Digital images, animations and 3D videos, including panoramic for VR devices, in the fields of entertainment, education, science, technology, archaeology and history.
- Chroma Key to insert real actors into digital videos and into panoramic VR devices.
- Multilingual audio guides, special effects and background music for videos.
- 3D digital reconstructions for documentaries or videos concerning history and archaeology, in particular military history and Roman archaeology.
- Digital images and illustrations for magazines and books specialized in history and archaeology.
- Infographics, animations and maps for documentaries, TV shows and live events.
- 3D models for cinema and TV productions and creative digital content developers.
- Photorealistic architectural visualisations and previsualizations.
- 3D modelling (high and low poly) and texturing about historical topics including military vehicles, aircrafts and ships.
- Post-production and visual special effects for cinema and television.
In the last two years, the company produced three 3D panoramic animated videos for VR devices. These videos are currently used in Rome by tour operators and touristic guides for archaeological and historical tours, and by several Italian schools to assist teachers during their lessons. The 3D panoramic videos are additionally available in some VR points in Rome.
The company rents and sells panoramic and non-panoramic videos. More concretely, cultural and educational institutions can take advantage of renting the videos for a short period.
The desired outcome of the subcontracting agreement is to provide with the technology/product to the clients, which are museums, broadcast companies, documentary producers, educational institutions, archaeological institutions, tour operators, magazines, etc. The company would like to expand its international business.