The Spanish company has over 25 years of experience in software development and for the last ten years has been working intensively on virtualization technologies developing a connection broker for virtualization of desktops and applications.
The broker has heterogeneous functions, features and uses, including:
- Automatic management of the life cycle of the resources and the capacity to work simultaneously with virtually all the hypervisors, authenticators and connection protocols of the market that provides with unlimited flexibility and scalability.
- Easy integration and migration to third-party software.
- Very simple installation, administration and easy-to-use interface.
- Open Source core which allows to customize as necessary and to incorporate support for almost any element (whether services, virtualization platforms, connection protocols, authenticators, etc. ...).
- A very good quality-price ratio of the product and its services since it is commercialised through a subscription system with a flat rate from 351 up to unlimited users that includes support and product updates, without licensing, that minimizes the initial investment.
- Personal support. Ideal for environments with a large number of users like universities, official bodies and large corporations, although, of course, it can also be used in small environments.
The company is interested in establishing relations with local or global tech agencies who can provide the support of the software either on premise or cloud under commercial agency agreements (having experience in virtualization).
- Supported virtualization platforms: Citrix XenServer, Microsoft Hyper-V, Nutanix Acropolis, RHEV KVM, oVirt KVM, VMware vSphere, XCP-ng... Microsoft Azure, NodeWeaver, OpenGnSys, OpenNebula, OpenStack, VMware vCloud, Windows Server RDS…
- Suported connection protocols: HTML5, NX, RDP, RDS, RemoteFX, RGS, SPICE, PCoIP, XRDP, X2GO...
- Supported authentication systems: Active Directory, CAS, eDirectory, OpenLDAP, SAML 2.0, internal authentication system, authentication system by device Internet Protocol (IP)…
- Supported OS:
-- VDI: Windows Server 2019, Windows 2016, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Ubuntu, Fedora, Distros Debian, CentOs, OpenSUSE, RHEL…
-- vApp: Windows Server 2019, Windows 2016, Windows 2012 and Linux servers.