Portuguese company located in the Region Centro of Portugal develops specialized software for management and adaptation to the corporate structure, allowing to obtain objective results and to present exhaustive diagnoses of its evolution (product life cycle and control of production).
The Portuguese company is looking for partners in order to offer its different types of systems/software:
- ERP: focused on the confectionery, knitwear, footwear and metallurgical industries, incorporates many of the demands required in order to solve the needs of different branches of activity. This solution keeps track of the product life cycle, from the customer's order to the invoice issue. Many processes are automated or semiautomatic in order to accelerate processes and minimize operating errors. Example: automatic creation of orders to suppliers based on the calculation of requirements per order or manufacturing orders; automatic creation of invoices having as origin of quantities in pack list / order of manufacture. The software allows to integrate other solutions such as CAD, accounting system or others, adapting to the structure of each company.
- Manufacturing Execution System: control of production and productivity, based on several factors such as the expected time / real time of each production phase of each manufacturing order. The recording of the movements can be done manually, through registration of tickets by bar code, or via online where the registration is done immediately to each action performed using mobile or fixed data collection devices. This system is mainly used to support decision making. Example: if a production phase has a stop, it is possible to change production line /
phase, without the effect of this stop has a great waste of time.
- Industrial planning: the system allows to plan resources according to internal and external capacity (human resources / machines) and allows to automatically or manually plan work orders, relating the period required for production (delivery period) based on the resources available. It is also possible to control all manufacturing orders that are produced internally or through outsourcing. In case of outsourcing, the system also issues deadlines alerts.
- Emission of labels: bar codes, symbols, adding custom fields, importing data, among others. Direct integration with computer solutions, namely link to manufacturing orders, quantities and other details.
- Warehouse management and picking system: software that allows to manage the warehouse. Fully web / mobile system that allows registering and monitoring all exits and warehouse entries.
The Portuguese company is starting its international activities but is already well established in the Portuguese market. The company is willing to find potential partners in Europe, due to geographic proximity.
The Portuguese company aims to establish a commercial agency agreement and/or a licence agreement with agents or companies with knowledge in the market of manufacturing industry, with know-how in information systems and technologies, in order to represent the software among their markets and/or to apply the software in established companies, in order to improve their systems.