As a biometric technology leader, the company has been at the forefront of developing identification software for over 20 years.
The access solution manages the entire process, from registration to access in a fully digital way. Integration with existing access control systems is an option or acting as a stand-alone solution, maximizing security and sustainability while minimizing costs and administration.
- The technology is based on artificial intelligence that verifies the individual's identity through its unique facial features.
- The access solution carries out the facial recognition process by matching the facial features from a camera image with a biometric template securely stored in on-premises local database. As the system authenticates the individual, the door opens automatically allowing access to the facility. This solution is suitable for either a standard entrance system with several users accessing at the same time, or for a mantrap entrance system.
- Liveness - The algorithm of the solution performs anti-spoofing liveness detection to prevent sophisticated spoofing challenges from replay attacks to confirm the user's presence. This is especially important in unsupervised authentication situations.
- The access solution has the capability of manages the full process, from registration to facility access for employees and visitors, without administrative staff being attendance.
- A solution that is convenient, cost efficient and has the additional advantage of reducing environmental impact by eliminating the use of plastic devices including but not limited to cards and/or tags.
- With facial recognition from - you are the key - no tags or access cards are needed ensuring a high level of security.
The Swedish company has more than 50 installations in the Nordic region and is now looking for distributors and/or commercial agents that can introduce the identification software to the German market.