The Swedish company is looking for a CMT (cut, make and trim) manufacturer to produce quilted and insulated outdoor blankets. Experience with manufacturing outdoor gear such as sleeping bags, hammocks or similar, would be appreciated. The manufacturer should be able to sew with techniques such and double stitching. Furthermore, the manufacturer should be based in Europe, for example in Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Czech Republic, or Portugal.
Technical requirements are:
- CMT production (cut, make and trim)
- Ability to sew double cover stitching (meaning that it needs to look the same on both sides of fabric)
- Ability to attach 10 mm snap buttons
- Having the machines to handle sewing in 72 gsm nylon, insulation and creating quilt patterns
- Two fabrics are quilted together with insulation in the middle
- Fabric: polyester and nylon
Cooperation stage dev stage:
The Swedish company is looking for a manufacturer that has the ability of the full cut, make and trim process for different types of outdoor blankets. The manufacturer should have some prior experince with similar textile products.
The potential partner should have experience within textile outdoor gear, and have the ability to create quilt patterns and attach snap buttons, as well as print logotype on fabric. The fabric should be polyester and nylon.
Quantities: 1000 units (approximately 6000 metres of fabric)
Dissemination sector group :
Dissemination preferred :
Czechia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal