A Turkish company is involved in construction building and in distribution of related products for more than 40 years.
The company looks for new partners to establish a joint venture agreement in order to join tenders. Furthermore, the
company also wants to be a distributor of products in line with the sectors mentioned below. Partners for joint venture
agreement or distribution services agreement are sought.
- Construction of asphalt roads with different length (60-300 - 670 - 800 km) in different regions of Turkey.
- Construction of pharmacology, biochemistry, histology units and research and implementation farm for a university.
- Construction of private houses,
- Preparation of acoustic measurement and noise prevention reports for the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality's underground stations.
Lines of business:
- Working as a construction company mainly in government tenders.
- Provider of all rubber junction boxes for power supply, all rubber installations boxes, mobile power supply boxes, safety transformers, lower floor panel distributor/poller, aluminum energy columns, testing and measuring equipment, lighting, signal units, cable and cords, cable reels, wire links/hose bridges, plugs etc.
- Provider of acoustic glass wool panels for suspended ceiling and walls, foam underlays used underneath a concrete
screed or wooden flooring to insulate between the floors of a building.
Cooperation offers from companies to establish a partnership under joint venture agreement or distribution services agreement will be considered.