This UK company was founded in 2001 and has a broad experience in providing regulatory consultancy to chemical manufacturers, formulators, distributors and importers. Specialising in ensuring product safety and regulatory compliance, particularly in the EU for diverse chemical products such as petroleum products, solvents, adhesives, specialty chemicals and consumer products.
The range of services includes:
- registration of chemical ingredients with the EU agency
- hazardous product research, evaluation, and reporting
- risk assessment
- safety data sheet authoring
- strategic planning for marketing of chemical products
- compliance with UK chemicals legislation following Brexit.
- training of staff in chemical regulation
The UK company is looking to work with chemical manufacturers and those shipping and/or selling chemicals or chemical products in the UK or in the EU who need support. This could be for example to complete the legalities and paperwork ensuring compliance to the relevant legislation and demonstrate product safety on the market. They are also keen to work with overseas companies who need representation in the UK once the UK has exited the EU. The company are offering a service agreement.