A UK supplier of horse care products is looking for a partner to manufacture high quality horse grooming brushes.
The UK company is particularly interested in finding a partner who can produce high quality brushes made of natural / raw materials, preferably ethically and sustainably sourced.
Together with the partner, the UK company will be looking at establishing around 8 to 10 types of brushes and designs.
The products specifications are:
- The design needs to be ergonomically friendly and suitable for multiple hand sizes.
- Using high quality natural materials, ethically and sustainably sourced.
- Suggestion of beech or cherry wood for the backing, other types of quality woods considered.
- Bristles: a selection depending on the type of brush, but would include, horse hair, goat hair, and natural fibres - coconut fibre, mex fibre, arenga as examples.
- The design will require different shapes and sizes, and would also include leather straps to some of the brushes.
- Branding on wood or the leather strap or both.
See pictures of the brushes the company already uses, as examples.
The UK company is looking for either:
- a manufacturer who already has an existing line of grooming brushes that could be adapted or re-branded,
- or the manufacturing partner will produce the items based on the design specifications provided by the UK company,
- or both partners will work together to create a design that is within their manufacturing capabilities.
They will also work together to source the suitable materials to make each type of brush.
The goal is to create 6-8 types of brush and to have them manufactured.
The initial order quantity will be 1000 per item.