The company which was established in 2005 has worked with clients based in the UK and overseas.
It’s client portfolio spans organisations in the private and public sector and includes publicly funded bodies in the UK and overseas, multinational businesses, and small and medium sized enterprises (SME’s).
The company has helped UK and international clients with:
• Lead Generation
• Distribution Development
• Partnership Development I
• Inward Investment
• Event Management
• Economic Development
• Client Acquisition
• Project/Interim Management
• Out Sourced Sales Resource
• Feasibility Studies
The company is very interested in cross border activities to improve the competitiveness of the company and any potential partners by accessing funding from public agencies, including the EU, for joint projects including:
• assisting with new business start-up development
• developing two–way trade by linking UK business with partners and partner based distributors, and vice versa
• supporting the location of UK based businesses in the partners country and vice versa
• developing cultural exchange programs
• developing exchange programs for knowledge transfer and product innovation
The company is good at building transparent productive relationships with other organizations. It is actively seeking partnerships with organizations in the hope that two way, mutually beneficial opportunities can be developed under a services agreement.