The British company, a distributor of supplies and equipment used in hotels, restaurants and cafés, was formed on the back of its director’s years of experience in the hospitality / HoReCa sector. The company is relatively new but has grown exponentially through the director’s strong network of contacts in the region.
The rapid growth has led to an enlargement in its product range which is currently sourced from UK suppliers.
In order to keep up with this growing demand, the company now seeks new European suppliers of various catering provisions including, but not limited to:
- Glassware – wine glasses, beer glasses, champagne flutes, tumblers, etc.
- Crockery – plates, dishes, bowls, etc.
- Cutlery – metal and plastic
- Paper napkins
- Triple wall insulated paper cups
- Heavy duty refuse sacks / bin bags (min. 20 kg capacity)
- Toilet, kitchen and centrefeed rolls
- Food labels
- Tealight candles (8 hour burn time)
- Wax-lined cardboard takeaway boxes / trays
The company wishes to engage with suppliers of such provisions by way of distribution services agreements. While all European companies will be considered, suppliers from the eastern part of Europe are of particular interest due to more competitive pricing.
Suppliers who have low minimum order quantities and can also provide shipping to the UK will be looked upon favourably.