The Ukrainian confectionery company that was founded in 2009, produces over 60 types of marzipan, nut, truffle, praline, chocolate caramel and chocolate cream sweets. Using technologies and high-quality ingredients from Europe, as well as permanent control of the production cycle allows the company to satisfy all international standards.
The product range includes:
- Sweets: truffles, marzipans, praline, nut filling, chocolate cream filling.
- Figurines: big heart in a box, light bulb, retro car, truck, decorated fish, elephant, hippo etc
- Tablets: milk and dark chocolate with almond, hazelnut, cranberry etc.
- Dragee: dark and milk chocolate coated cherry, almond, raisins, cashew, hazelnut etc.
- Sugar-free: sugar free dark and milk chocolate.
- Gift boxes: freeze dried strawberries coated in dark chocolate, dark chocolate coated orange candied peels, white chocolate sweets with rose flavor etc.
- Pictures: dark and milk chocolate pictures, dark and milk chocolate sketches.
The key principles of manufactured chocolate production are: to make chocolate of high quality European raw materials available only in Lviv, to use merely organic ingredients without artificial supplements and additives, to involve the best specialists and professionals in the process but not automated machines, to make each chocolate product with great care.
The company is looking for distributors to expand its distribution network abroad and would like to increase its export volumes and strengthen its presence in the international market.