The Ukrainian company from Dnipro was founded in 2009. The company is a manufacturer of products from polyurethane for companies from different sectors. Polyurethane products have less weight than their metal counterparts. Also they have better tolerance to the thermal impact at the most active, long-term operation.
The company can produce to order next products:
- pipe lining: it provides an effective solution to overcome abrasion and corrosion problems associated with moving material in the mining and agricultural industries;
- wear liners: are commonly used in cyclones, chutes, buckets, hoppers and drop landings along with many other applications to overcome abrasion, impact, noise and corrosion problems;
- wheels and rollers: the SME's polyurethane wheels offer higher load bearing capacity and are more durable than alternatives such as rubber and plastics;
- screens: it produces polyurethane screens to suit a range of different mineral processing application;
- valves and seals: a large range of polyurethane valves and seals, including deflector cones, lining of knife and butterfly valves, balls for check valves and a range of seals including v seals;
- cyclones: can produce new cyclone components using client's drawings.
The polyurethane can be used in different spheres, since this material is an effective substitute for other polymers, rubber and many kinds of metals. Prices for polyurethane are very profitable, that is why company's production of polyurethane is constantly increasing. This material is extremely durable. It can be elastic and maximum resistant to rupture, and can be hard and resistant to abrasion.
Due to the company’s most production goes to export markets (Germany, France, Estonia, Poland, Romania) the manufacturer is offering a manufacturing agreement for the companies, who are looking for the producers of polyurethane, to produce products for them in order.