The Ukrainian company has implemented energy-saving technologies with a total heat capacity of more than 63 MW, namely: water-heating and steam boiler-houses on various solid fuels and waste products, including manure, husk, dust and sawdust from the production of formaldehyde-containing slabs.
A distinctive feature of companie's waste heat boilers is the innovative scheme for the organization of the combustion process - vortex furnace, thanks to the cyclone - vortex fuel combustion scheme. As for the composition of the exhaust gases, SME's thermal complexes meet the highest requirements. They have experience in burning various wastes with different humidity and morphology with excess heat, which can be used to heat the coolant, generate steam or electricity.
Companie's technical solution includes the full cycle of the project, namely:
- design and installation of the boiler, flue gas removal and cleaning systems;
- manufacturing of systems of automatic reception / submission of raw materials, drying, ash
- installation of boiler house, chimney and necessary infrastructure;
- design and implementation of an automation system for monitoring and controlling operating
- start and adjustment of work, transfer of the object to the Customer;
- staff recruitment and training;
- technical support;
- warranty and after-sales service.
Cooperation with the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, and other advanced scientific organizations in the field of energy, as well as the availability of its own production base allow SME to successfully perform the most complex scientific and technical tasks.
Now the company is focused on European markets, paying special attention to agents who have connections with poultry farms.