A small family company from southern Ukraine has been producing vermicompost since 2017. Vermicompost (biohumus) is a product of organic waste processing by the California red worm. Today it is the most effective organic fertilizer, environmentally friendly, harmless to the soil, plants, and humans. Biohumus is widely used for planting, feeding all types of agricultural crops, in floriculture, horticulture, soil reclamation, and also for insect control. It has been proven that the use of vermicompost at all stages of plant growth increases productivity by 30-50%, increases planting resistance to diseases and pests.
Biohumus is enriched with essential nutrients. Its composition breaks records for the number of trace elements, enzymes, vitamins, soil antibiotics, etc. All elements of vermicompost are perfectly balanced and easily absorbed by plants.
Agrochemical composition of biohumus,%:
• dry organic matter - 40-60%;
• humus - 20-30;
• total nitrogen 1.5-3.3;
• phosphorus (P2O5) - 1.8—4;
• potassium (KgO) - 1.2-3;
• calcium - 4.5-7;
• magnesium - 0.5-1.6;
• iron - 0.6-1.3;
• copper - 0.03—0.04;
• zinc - 0.08-0.09;
• manganese - 0.06-0.09;
• bacterial flora - up to 2000 billion colonies in 1 g of biohumus.
• moisture content of vermicompost - 40-50%;
• acidity (pH) —6.5—7.2;
Vermicompost delivery is planned to be carried out in polyethylene bags. The productive capacity of the company for the production of biohumus is 5-6 tons per month.
The company is looking for partners to bring the fertilizer on an international market.
Two types of cooperation are considered:
1) commercial agency agreement under which the company is looking for agents that will be responsible for representing the client’s products.
2) distribution services agreement under which the company is looking for distributors for its products. The goal of this cooperation is to establish a medium or long-term partnership with the distributor who will buy and sell products of the Ukrainian company.