The Ukrainian company is a full-service mobile, web, and custom software developer with a strong background and in-depth expertise in the healthcare, enterprise, education, e-commerce and paid chatting, and consultancy verticals is looking for subcontracting or outsourcing agreements.
Cooperation plus value:
The Ukrainian company has a proven track record in creating solutions for healthcare institutions and developing software that meets HIPAA and other compliance.
Also, many times, it has worked not just as an outstaffing company that provides the clients with specialists – but it has offered custom solutions and tailored software development which means that the gathered expertise stays in-house and enables creating its own core solutions.
The unique ability to access the wide pool of highly skilled engineers and accomplishments in building cost-effective dedicated development teams makes the company a ponderable custom software development partner.
By availing themselves of the company’s services, clients obtain:
• First-rate product quality
Business analysts, requirements managers, technical writers, solutions architects, DB architects, project architects, DevOps, other specific experts with exact domain experience, UI/UX designers, developers, QA specialists are always involved in the process to create custom software.
• Technological expertise
The clients should not overpay for gathering experience in specific technologies – the company already has expertise in working with most of the well-known technological solutions and ready to share it.
• Cost-effective cooperation
The rates are significantly lower than in Western markets. Besides, Ukrainian software developers outperform other Eastern European companies by delivering qualitative software with significant benefits for clients and their projects.
• Reduced all project risks
The dedicated development team works under the control of the experienced project manager (PM). The software developer has established and time-tested project management processes to permanently monitor and control the scope of work, budget compliance, deadlines and quality of the deliverables.
Cooperation stage dev stage:
The possible partners could be:
• small and medium-sized manufacturing companies, aiming to automate and optimize their business processes (ERP, CRM, corporate portals, automation systems, loyalty, e-commerce tools).
• healthcare and wellness companies, hospitals, rehabilitation centers requiring digitalization: EMR/EHR software, telemedicine, and IoT apps, data management solutions, provider training and medical education tools, administrative work automation systems, inventory management apps.
• IT companies, startups & incubators, looking for a reliable technological partner.
• Medium and large companies with their own IT departments, willing to extend and grow their engineering/QA/UI/UX teams by building outsourced dedicated development teams of experts.
The company would like to meet companies and institutions representing healthcare, retail, social media, enterprise businesses and small-mid-size manufacturing companies looking for offshore software development vendors in order to digitalize their business and order cost-effective high-quality software products development.