The Ukrainian company is located in the central region of the country. The company is engaged in the manufacturing of the ribbed and corrugated pipes for heat exchange and boiler equipment. Ribbed monometallic, bimetallic and corrugated pipes are made of ferrous and non-ferrous metals by the method of helical rolling. They are used to increase the heat-exchange surfaces in the various types of heat-exchange devices installed in metallurgical and machine-building enterprises, thermal power plants, nuclear power plants, petrochemical, chemical and petrochemical industries, enterprises of housing and communal services, producers of agricultural products, food, pharmacology and others.
The pipes are produced according to the required length with the finished ends, which allows without additional processing, carry out the assembly of heat exchangers and subsequent rolling / welding works.
Material execution of the ribbed pipes:
- Monometallic, corrugated: copper, aluminum;
- Bimetallic: support pipe - any metals and alloys, ribbing – aluminum.
The maximum length of the pipes is 6 meters, the height of the rib is 2.5 - 16 mm.
Also, the company performs while manufacturing: rolling of edges on the surface of a smooth pipe; removal of ribbing from the ends of pipes, their grinding and trimming for rolling or welding (as agreed with the customer); cleaning the surface of lubri-coolant; hydraulic tests.
The Ukrainian company is looking for EU partners to implement its export potential. To establish long-term partnerships the company offers to other companies its production capacities.
The company wishes to work with such options of possible cooperation:
1. Production of ribbed pipes for manufacturers of heat exchange, boiler equipment in accordance with the drawings and / or technical requirements of the customer (according to manufacturing agreement or subcontracting).
2. Manufacture of heat exchange elements with subsequent assembly into the matrix (according to manufacturing agreement or subcontracting).
3. Batch production of the existing range of products for distribution companies (according to distribution services agreement).