Founded in 2012, the Ukrainian craft beer producer has a small brewery in Kiev. Their awarded hand crafted beer uses selected ingredients in an innovative and creative way. The company is a manufacturer and seller of own brand beer.
The company’ s offer includes a wide range of products, such as:
- Carpathian Ale: was brewed like a pale ale but with herbs from Carpathian Mountains. It also contained briar. Carpathian Ale has light sour, tart character saturated with atmosphere of the Carpathian Mountains;
- Brown Ale: in american style with basic hops Northern Brewer and Strisselspalt hops also used for cold hopping. It has fresh hoppy character with delicious robust notes;
- De Smedt Asphalt Bellgium Pale Ale: Belgian light ale fermented with Belgian yeast with a bright ethereal aroma and a sudden lack of sweetness in the taste;
- Mr Pepper Pumpkin: dedicated to the pumpkin and pepper for Halloween;
- Kiev Cluster Ale: dark mildish ale brewed with old Californian hops;
- Affectionate Krampus Imperial Stout: strong and dense imperial stout made in dry style with bright chocolate hop bitterness and long chocolate aftertaste.
The SME is looking for distributors and/or commercial agents. The aim of the planned cooperation is to facilitate the entry of the company in the international market with the help of a European partner or an external EU partner.