The Ukrainian company specialized in wholesale, production and distribution of polypropylene products from 1993 and offers its products to companies that incorporate companies product in manufacturing process. The company is the only manufacturer of the polypropylene bags in Ukraine.
The company's product range includes:
- shopping bags: are made of non-woven polypropylene material, which is a quality alternative to plastic and paper bags and meets the strong requirements for environmental protection;
- roofing film: are made from polypropylene fabric, where by method of extrusion is applied on one or both sides of the laminate in the form of a melt of a mixture of polypropylene and polyethylene;
- polypropylene agrofabric: it is a light woven material that provides fast growth, early ripening and a good harvest of vegetables and fruits;
- polypropylene fabric: can be laminated and non-laminated, in the form of a sleeve with a width of 20 to 200 cm and canvas width of 20 to 340 cm;
- soft containers (big bags): loading capacity is 500, 1000, 1500 kg;
- polypropylene laminated box-shaped bags: box-shaped, are made of laminated polypropylene fabric and due to this they have exceptional strength and resistance to moisture;
- polypropylene flat bags: are made on modern equipment, bought in Austria;
- polypropylene mesh bags: are the most popular packaging material used for storage, transportation, packaging and subsequent sale through the wholesale and retail networks of agricultural and other industries (onions, potatoes, peppers, cabbage, carrots, beets, eggplants and other vegetables; toys and other piece goods; firewood for picnics).
SME is looking for partners abroad in the sphere of food industry, confectionery and grocery, construction industry, chemical industry to conclude manufacturing agreement. The company is interested in cooperation with manufacturers and suppliers where polypropylene bags are required.
The expected result from cooperation for the Ukrainian company is to increase the number of customers, increase profits. Partner will be able to receive regular orders for the products from the Ukrainian company.
Conditions, terms of delivery, volumes and transportation will be privately discussed with partners.