The product solves the problem of Lunar water obtaining and payload transportation.
It's a combine and so is that, particularly based on Cubesat technology so it's light (~100 kg).
The product is unique because it is a harvester that combines all the necessary functions for a full cycle of resource extraction and delivery independently.
Unique features of the product lightweight rover include mobility, scanning, and heating the ground. Due to its mobility, direct delivery of resources or payload to the consumer is possible.
The greatest advantages are the lesser mass of the harvester – so it’s a lower price for delivery and independence from the depth of the resource occurrence due to the unique mining method.
The plan is to create the vehicle and delivery it to the Moon in about 3 years. So as the team consists of high-level specialists having aerospace industry qualification so the next stages will be:
- Issue of remaining documentation, manufacturing and ground testing;
- delivering to the Moon;
- (and then finally) testing and Production-run on the lunar surface.
The target Clients:
- companies developing payloads for lunar exploration and those interested in their movement on the lunar surface;
- Lunar lander developers interested in expanding the services provided for the delivery of payloads
- organizations (space agencies) interested in lunar water obtaining and payload transportation
The team is looking for a one hundred thousand euros investment to finish the technical documentation phase and manufacture a prototype.