Decentralised training - Introduction to the IMP³rove Approach
20 Jun 2019
to 21 Jun 2019
Training provided by the IMP³rove Academy as an introductory training for EEN staff implementing the action "Enhancing Innovation Management Capacity of SMEs' under H2020". The purpose of the event is to introduce related EEN staff to the online IMP³rove Assessment tool.
Participation of EEN staff members providing H2020 / EIMC services is free of charge for eligible staff members, subject to the special conditions applying in the context of the H2020 SGA.
The training contents include:
- The definition of innovation and the holistic IMP³rove Approach to innovation management
- Overview on the IMP³rove Assessment process
- Use of the online assessment platform
- Selection of innovation management benchmarking classes and generation of benchmarking reports
- Validating the IMP³rove Assessment results
- Preparation of feedback workshops on IMP³rove Assessments
- Break-out session and interactive feedback workshop simulation
- Overview on further tools, cases, and network services of the online platform