Torino FashionMatch 2019
29 Jun 2019
to 01 Jul 2019
Registrations from the 4.03.2019: https://torino-fashionmatch-2019.b2match.io/
Register and fill in your profile and a description of your company
Meeting Selections: from the 14th of May till the 21st of June 2018
Fashion and Textile (garments, accessories, clothes); Sportwear/Streetwear; swimwear
Unioncamere Piemonte will organize the 4° edition of TorinoFashionMatch, a brokerage event focused on Textile and Fashion Industry where companies, fashion designers, Buyers, producers, distributors and fashion brands, will meet potential business and technological partners in pre- scheduled meetings.
The b2b is realized in the framework of the Enterprise Europe Network and in collaboration with the EEN Sector Group Textile and Fashion, committed to bring European fashion and textile producers together to enhance opportunities and commercial partnerships finding partners for joint projects, exploring new markets as well as sharing knowledge, ideas, innovation and inspiration.
It's also supported by the Creative, the Retail and the Women Entrepreneurship Sector Groups.
Participants will be allowed to:
- Attend EEN B2B sessions
- Meet international Buyers
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations with international partners
- Find new business partners
- Showcase items during b2b
- Get latest information on Fashion and Textile new technologies, trends and innovations
- Attend Thematic Workshops with international speakers
- Attend, with a free pass, 7 days of TFW 2019 catwalk shows
The b2b is addressed to:
- Fashion Designer/Stylists (garments and accessories)
- Young designers and producers
- Textile and accessories’ manufactures companies and brands
- Retailers, distributors, sales agent and representative
- E-commerce agencies
- Experts on fashion industry
- Coaching and innovator for fashion industry
- University/R&D Institution looking for new partnerships
1. Circular Economy and Sustainability asset in the Fashion System
2. Innovation, Digitization and communication in the Fashion system
3. Going international, European supports and intercultural connections
The event is realized within the 4° edition of the Torino Fashion Week 2019 (27th June – 03rd July 2019), 7 days of international catwalks shows, talks and workshops.