Doing business with Greece - briefing and B2B meetings
27 Jun 2019
to 28 Jun 2019
This event is an open event which is aimed at companies (SMEs) involved in the construction, pharma, food and environment sectors.
Registrations to attend the event can be made via the Dublin Chamber portal: https://portal.dublinchamberhosting.com/Events/Event-Details/eventDateId/33
For individual B2B meetings please email: email@example.com
The briefing will include an overview of the current state-of-play Greek trade & Investment opportunities with invited speakers from relevant Irish government support agencies.
With an emphasis on the construction, pharma, food and environmental sectors and industry delegates this event offer a wide range of new opportunities for your business.
Who should attend?
- Companies (SMEs) involved in Construction, Pharma, Food, Environment
- Industry associations/ clusters
- Economic/ trade development officials
Why you should attend?
- Networking opportunities
- Develop new business relationships
- Explore new business opportunities
- Insight into internationalisation for your company
- Learn about new markets
- Export promotions