Agricultural and Food Industrial Company Mission to Debrecen 2018
17 Aug 2018
Profiles of participants will be sent to co-organisers.
Agricultural companies interested in meeting with Hungarian companies should contact the Chamber's team.
Registration deadline: 10 July 2018
Companies should cover their own travel and subsistence costs.
In the framework of Enterprise Europe Network, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Hajdú-Bihar County organizing a business mission, which will take place in the 17th of August 2018 at the 17th Farmer-Expo International Agricultural and Food Industrial Exhibition.
Objective: In the framework of the business mission participants will meet potential partners, with them they will discuss interesting questions during b2b meetings and find ways, make plans for the future cooperation.
The attendees can visit the HORTICO Exhibition (professional exhibition for the horticultural sector) and VADÁSZ EXPO (hunting sector) either.
- seed-corn cultivation
- plant protection and soil conservation
- stock breeding (poultry, sheep, goat, pig, horse,
cattle, hare, fish)
- animal hygiene
- stock breeding tools, machines and technologies
- silviculture and game farming
- agricultural mechanics
- agrarian architecture
- food industry
- agricultural services
- precision agriculture
- fresh and processed fruits and vegetables
- seed grains, cuttings and propagation matters
- officinal herbs and spicery
- cultural equipments
- cold-storage plants, manipulators
- classifiers and sorter machines
- equipments of transport and storing
- harvesting and processing machines
- machines of horticultural cultivation
- horticultural irrigation
- horticultural plant protection