EU-Japan ICT Business Matching Event 2018
08 May 2018
The online B2B platform will be activated in early March.
Registration period will be from early March to mid of April.
The EU-Japan Centre, Enterprise Europe Network representative for Japan, is organising, for the first time, a brokerage event the Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) sector.
Held on the 8 of May 2018 in Tokyo, Japan, the event will be on the fringes of the Japan IT Week fair (http://www.japan-it.jp/en).
- Hold face-to-face meetings leading to possible business opportunities
- Establish relationships with potential partners (trade and technology)
- Initiate collaboration between industry associations or cluster organizations
- Participation in the brokerage event will be free of charge
- A well-established B2B partnering software will allow to search for potential partners online and requesting meetings before the event
- Meetings will be automatically scheduled by the software
- Bilingual (English and Japanese) staff support will be available on-site
Internet of Things (IoT), Machine to Machine (M2M) communication, Software Development, Cloud Computing, Big Data Management, Embedded Technology, Hardware producers, Mobile Solutions, Data Center, Information Security
The maximum capacity of the event is 50 places and only companies and clusters from Japan and the European Union countries are eligible to register, on the specific:
- European Union companies and cluster organizations who visit Japan as part of a EEN Japan organised European Mission from 8 to 11 May, 2018. (Application deadline 22 February 2018)
- European Union companies who plan to attend the Japan IT Week or who are present in Japan during the above period
- Japanese companies in the ICT sector; Exhibitors and visitors of Japan IT Week, member companies of Japanese Associations and Clusters