If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Russian company from St. Petersburg has developed a novel bioreactor for organic waste treatment. Thanks to many more bacteria in it, the efficiency is much higher, and a larger number of small treatment plant becomes feasible.
The company is looking for builders of waste treatment plant for license agreements.
The Russian company from St. Petersburg was established in 2013. Today, the company is specializing in designing and development of the organic wastes recycling complex solutions based on its own know-how.
The company offers the technology of the “flow through” bioreactors. The apparatus processes any required waste volume in one day alongside with producing biogas and generating organic fertilizers, which makes the applicatin of the technology an integral part of ecological farming.
The upgraded technology of recycling organic wastes constantly maintains a great number of bacteria in the reactor (an order of magnitude more per unit volume). It results in higher efficiency of the bioreactor as well as the smaller size of the apparatus, which allows it meet the demand for any type of customers. Thus, the technology provides a compact solution and high performance of the biocomplex.
The Russian company is looking for foreign partners (companies and plants, universities and laboratories) involved in production of the equipment for recycling of all types of organic wastes.
Under the license agreement, the Russian company is ready to authorise the licensee to use the developed technology in the production of organic-waste-recycling biocomplexes and provide all the necessary documentation and infromation.
The equipment produced under the innovative technology has several considerable advantages in comparison to conventional design, which allows the system achieve high performance.
• The installation of the apparatus does not require long-term capital construction and a large area for placement.
• The biogas equipment can be located in the immediate vicinity of the wastes source with minimum transport costs.
• The biocomplex is able to process any types of organic wastes (mixed types or without usage of coenzymes).
• High productivity is reached owing to the opportunity to recycle the required volume of organic wastes within a day.
• The high quality of produced biogas enables to avoid its additional purification and enrichment and striaghtly use it as an alternative, environmentally friendly source of energy.
• The equipment can be applied in ecological farming due to immediate production of top-quality organic fertilizers.
• The biocomplexes are easily put into operation and do not require intricate maintenance.
Research and development procedures have been successfully completed.
The company's inventions are confirmed by several patents valid in the Russian Federation.
Type: SMEs, large companies, R&D intitutions.
Role: under the license agreement, the partner must pay a fee for the use of the innovative technology ('know-how') developed by the licensor.