If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A German company in the field of communication relations focusses on photographic, design, and architectural visualization (images and videos). The SME realizes aesthetical 3D modelling projects for processes, products, and prepares data sets for 3D printing/CNC milling. The delivered imaging and videos help clients to interact with their customers more precisely. Further, they accelerate the 3D printing and CNC production process. Partners are sought for service agreements.
The SME from Germany was established in 2016. The years before the company owners were active in IT-school education with focus on data management and website programming. The second owner of the company was working in the field of architecture and visualisation. The didactical background and work with young people who are sometimes not able to formulate their interest, ideas, and visions helps nowadays to interact and communicate with current clients.
The search for new challenges led to the long lasting wish to establish an own business. Design, photos, videos in the setting of public relations and communication activities are the main pillar of the company. 3D models of processes and products are developed in close cooperation with the clients.
Clients describe their ideas; deliver sketches and plans in order to generate photorealistic images and videos, data for 3D printing/CNC milling, as well as the construction of dimensional drawings or plans. This approach saves time, efforts and materials by giving all involved parties a clear picture of what is been discussed. Further, a visualized process or product fosters the discussion on the gained output. In general, feedbacks on virtual models are also very helpful for inventions.
The main clients of the company are also SMEs, which have to manage market pressure, innovation, production processes, and the interaction with their clients. On the one hand visual product presentation helps to reduce transaction costs; on the other hand, potential partners have to invest in new services.
The company is looking for other partners that are interested in obtaining the mentioned support within the framework of a service agreement.
- Discussions and interactions with clients that are based on images or video sequences are much more efficient than talking on imagination. This approach is relevant for process innovations, product developments as well as for architectural design processes.
- Transformation of ideas and freehand sketches into photorealistic images/videos for easier understanding. With visualization, it is assured that colleagues, partners or clients are discussing the same object.
- Implementation of changes and diverse options within the development process without investing in physical production materials.
- Reduction of development costs and integration of different stakeholder interests due to an interactive dialogue on basis of a "virtual working solution".
- Avoiding the production of non-marketable products.
- Clients will see the final product before it will be built.
Type: Industry, R&D, handicraft, creative industries
Activity: Engineering, development of consumer products or cross-sectoral collaboration
Role: Ready to request 3D design and digitalized engineering services. Delivery of process and/or product descriptions, freehand sketches, plans on paper or realized with CAD.