If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A new French brand, located in the South part of France, is looking for its first collection, partners in Europe for manufacturing agreement to develop its horse-riding saddle cloth/ saddle pads range.
A new French brand, located in the South part of France, created by a textile & leather engineer, passionate by horse-riding is looking for European manufacturers.
The brand is about to commercialize its first products range (horse bridlery), and is now looking for partners to develop its horse-riding saddle cloth/ saddle pads range.
That’s why the brand is looking for factories used to process with “Heavy Stitching” Products and/or Bags.
The brand is looking for factories able to produce according to the design and technical specifications.
Those saddle cloths are specifically designed for outdoor riders practicing endurance (horse-riding ultra-trail), and also hacking. They should provide comfort for horses, and in the same time, storage for riders.
These unique horse-riding saddle cloths and pads will use components such as foam, 3D mesh, waterproof fabric and zippers, but also sheep skin (natural or synthetic).
The following tasks should be ideally performed by the partner:
- cutting and sewing saddle cloth according to design pack,
- purchase of fabrics according design and quality requirements,
- private labelling, inclusive producing the labels,
- high quality standard of production,
- production of 100 to 500 pieces depending on saddle cloth (2 sizes)
The company is looking for manufacturers based in Europe.
The partner will be experienced in international logistics, in order to expedite deliveries to France.
It is expected that multiple manufacturing partners might be required to meet the brand's needs.
The ideal partners should meet as many of the following criteria as possible:
- Have experience in the production of saddle cloth, heavy stitching products and/or bags
- Looking for a long term manufacturing cooperation
- Have a good sourcing of materials (3D mesh, foam, sheep skin, waterproof fabrics)