If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A dynamically growing company from South-West Poland which operates in the field of production of natural cosmetics seeks manufacturers of packaging for their products. The potential partner should be able to produce an agreed amount of high-quality packaging according to a given specification. The partnership is considered to be in the form of services or manufacturing agreement.
The SME from South-West Poland operates in the field of production of natural, bio-friendly cosmetics. It was created by two pharmacists, passionate about herbs an environment. This passion as well as years of experience in cosmetics industry resulted in creation of new company, specializing in fully natural cosmetic products. Company has already sold several hundred creams and received very positive feedback from satisfied customers from all around the world.
Presently, the company has a portfolio of five main products on offer:
• Care and regenerative cream based only on natural ingredients such as highly concentrated hemp oil (22% of active ingredient)
• Dead Sea carnelian salt. This salt is a potassium-magnesium-lime salt used in skin care, peeling and renewing baths.
• Raspberry and coconut peeling with wheat embryos and vitamin E.
• Serum of youth - oil from grenades and raspberry with vitamin C.
• Coco-plum butter for body. Velvet body butter used for moisturizing. Product shows anti-inflammatory effect, relax and nourishes the skin.
Potential partner should deliver agreed amount of high quality packaging according to given specification under services or manufacturing agreement. The packaging should meet the requirements of Regulation 1223/2009. Importantly, the packing should comply with health & safety requirements; leaching and migration of substances to the cosmetics product should not occur. Ideally the packaging should be reusable/recyclable.
• Company created by experienced team of pharmacists combining medical education with a passion for herbal medicine
• Original product recipes created on the basis of own experience and clients' needs (several hundred creams made)
• Product based 100% on natural ingredients, no preservatives or parabens
• The honesty and business ethics
• Knowledge of the Polish market
• Long term cooperation with stable rate of packaging orders which should grow in future
The company is looking for a manufacturer of cosmetics packaging dedicated for above products. The potential partner should be capable of the manufacturing of 100% safe and durable packaging at the right price.
First delivery should include:
• Plastic containers for body butter / peeling 200 ml - 100 pieces
• 30 ml glass bottles with a pipette - 200 pieces
• Glass packaging for a 7 ml mascara - 300 pieces
• The colour of all packages - dark, opaque
Full quality standard specifications will be agreed/provided for all products.
All packaging must meet the requirements of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of Europe 1223/2009 on cosmetic products.
Polish SME is looking for a partner for long term cooperation based on services or manufacturing agreement. Services agreement will be applicable if potential partner already have desired packaging in sales offer. Otherwise manufacturing agreement will be needed.
The potential partner should be capable of manufacturing of the 100% safe and durable cosmetics packaging at the right price.
Business partner should have already experience in the international cooperation.
The ideal partner would be a small producer of high quality cosmetic packaging experienced working with SMEs companies.
In case, the potential partner has another option to deliver their products, the company is open to negotiate it.