If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Danish company is developing and producing market leading fibre blowing machines and a range of accessories for the installation of optical fibres in underground tubes/ducts. They are present in more than 30 countries, but wish to expand to additional markets in Europe, Asia and South-America and are therefore looking for distributors.
The Danish company has since the 1990s specialised in the development and production of fibre blowing machines, of the highest quality on the market, and different accessories.
The blowing technique offered by the company is much faster and more reliable than a traditional pulling technique, since the method of pushing the cables through the pipes is not easy and the Danish company is specialised in the former.
Their product portfolio ranges from hydraulic and air driven fibre blowing machines, a relining machine, a machine designed for rough conditions or blowing different types of fibres, ducts and cables, tools to minimise the risk of errors due to wrong fibre blowing techniques. The distances can be from around 5 meters to 5 kilometers, depending on duct and fibre cable size and characteristics.
As they also offer a range of hydraulic, cable/fibre and air compressor accessories, they are a one-stop-shop for all customers.
The company is already present in more than 30 countries worldwide, including most of Europe, South- and North-America as well as Australia and Africa, and is now looking to widen their geographical coverage with, for example, Portugal and France in Europe, China, Vietnam and India in Asia and Argentina and Brazil in South-America, among others.
They are looking for distibutors able to handle the entire process from generating sales leads, demonstration of the machines and closing the deal, to being able to support the end customer afterwards on technical as well as maintenance level. Standard spare parts can be sourced locally, thus making it easy to maintain and service the machines onsite.
Ideal partners will have access to local installers or fibre blowing companies and other related specialists who would be subcontractors to, for example, telecom companies who usually subcontract the digging and fibre blowing to a local specialist. They prefer one partner per country, however the size of the partner organisation as well as the country can occasionally justify more than one reseller. All partners will receive training and certification in Denmark.
Some of the main advantages offered are:
- The best TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) in the market compared to competitors.
- They are the only manufacturer of fibre blowing machines in the world offering a 36-month manufacturer's warranty on all machines.
- Data driven solutions for fibre blowing - decisions can be made based on facts and not speculation.
- The shortest lead times in the business both on machinery and spare parts (in stock at resellers worldwide).
- Their machines can work 24/7/365 in all kinds of conditions, dry, hot, cold etc., whereas competing products cannot work in similar conditions.
- In 2016 they received the Telecom Award for "Most innovative fibre cable blowing equipment company 2016".
The ideal distributor will:
- Allocate a product manager
- Have an active sales force in the market
- Understand technical sales
- Have a deep industry knowledge and are working within the industry already
- Be selling complementary products
- Be financially strong and willing to invest in time, resources and stock and demo equipment
- Regard the Danish company as a strategic partner
- Be commercially minded
- Be open to knowledge sharing in both directions.
The partner will receive training and certification in sales and servicing of the products and following that will be able to successfully market the products in their respective regions as per a business plan which will be drawn up together with the Danish company and followed up on a regular basis.
Member of Fibre to the Home Council Europe. Fibre to the Home (FTTH) is an access network method that delivers the highest possible speed of Internet connection by using optical fibre that runs directly into the home, building or office.