If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Korean SME is looking for partners to collaborate on a Eurostars2 project proposal. The project aims to develop a solar high-reflective paint to increase energy efficiency in buildings. This company wants to find partners in the related field to submit a proposal to Eureka and Eurostars2 under research cooperation agreement.This company is looking forward to R&D partners in Europe especially in Spain, France, Czech, Denmark, etc. to join the joint research program.
A Korean company has been focused on high-tech materials for display industry and materials of automobile component since it was established in 2001. The company develops paint which can reflect solar light.
The paint with highly reflective solar energy could be supportive to decrease the energy consumption in building especially in summer.
This company agreed on a partnership with a Korean university, and it is expected that the research would take a period of 3 years.
Partners should be experts in the development of various coating materials and have some know-how for synthesis and fabrication of coating materials and products. By submitting a proposal to Eurostars2 or Eureka, the company would like to develop more advanced functions on the existing products and have collaboration for building energy efficiency modelling under a research cooperation agreement.
EOI Deadline: May 2020
Deadline for the call:
(1) Mid Feb. 2020
(2) March 2020
(3) May 2020
The technology has advantages that are listed below
- Paint with high reflection of solar radiation
- For solar heat, the reflection from the paint would be more than 80%
Project in Negotiations – Urgent
- Type of partner sought: Companies, Research Institute, University
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Partners should be engaged in coating material, building energy efficiency modeling
- Task to be performed: Under research cooperation agreement, the company would like to have a collaboration on improvement of technical functions to be applicable on building energy efficiency modelling.