If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The company is a young Romanian boutique consulting company based in Cluj-Napoca, founded by senior engineers and project managers. The company is offering cyber security support for clients in Europe, USA and Asia. The company is looking for long term collaboration with software companies interested in subcontracting or outsourcing agreements.
With a team of 7 members/employees and a portfolio of more than 600 completed projects, the Romanian company has tremendous experience in cyber security and penetration testing. The company and its team pride themselves of achieving very good results by highlighting security weaknesses even with all the client's defenses active. The purpose is to identify security weaknesses that real attackers could exploit, in order to protect sensitive information and key business activities.
Penetration Testing services include testing of the IT services and the infrastructure from the point of view of an attacker. After the testing procedure, the company offers a detailed report of the vulnerabilities found and solutions for their remediation. The report contains an executive high level summary, the detailed methodology and detailed descriptions of the found vulnerabilities.
The company is looking for European partners active within the IT and software development industry interested in long-term collaboration in order to maintain and ensure their online security through a subcontracting or outsourcing agreements.
Specific certifications include:
EC-Council - Certified Ethical Hacker
Rapid7 - Nexpose Certified Administrator
Rapid7 - Nexpose Advanced Certified Administrator
ISACA - Certified Information Security Manager
The Romanian company is eager to cooperate with international companies, taking into consideration the large potential this company has, the expertise they are able to provide and that the Romanian market for this type of collaborations is already saturated.
- Proficiency in multiple security application tools, network technologies and operating systems
- The vulnerabilities discovered are classified by risk and reported to the client in an easy-to-understand manner, explaining all the identified technical issues
- The best remediation approach is discussed based on the final report
- Flexibility in the mitigation solutions provided for identified vulnerabilities, based on client needs and requests
- In case of damages due to breach of security the company will write a forensic report for legal authorities
- On site engagement for services as penetration testing, forensics, cyber security training.
The partner sought should be active in the IT&C industry (11-250 employees), and should be interested in long-term collaboration in order to maintain and ensure their online security. Looking for long term collaboration on cyber security under outsourcing agreements or subcontracting agreements.