If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The Korean SME has developed Trans-Dermal Drug Delivery System. It is a new injection system for cosmetic procedures and it was developed to deliver very small amounts of liquid drugs at the right depth of the dermis layer more effectively for the purpose of addressing the signs of aging. The company is looking for partners interested in the development of pharmaceuticals or medical device company under commercial, license and technical cooperation agreement.
A Korean SME has developed Trans-Dermal Drug Delivery System. This technology relates to a new injection system for cosmetic procedures. It was developed to deliver very small amounts of liquid drugs at the right depth of the dermis layer more effectively for the purpose of anti-aging aesthetic treatment.
This technology enables injection with minimal pain and damage on skin tissue without burn or redness resulted from thermal energy. With this system, both the efficacy of solutions and the natural recovery of skin can be achieved at the same time.
This technology is all about pressure energy generated from the laser pulse. The energy from the laser purse propels liquid drugs out of the reservoir through a tiny orifice located on the disposable nozzle at a very high speed. When the drug passes through the orifice, it turns into an ultra-fine stream of micro-jet and the drug is penetrated into the dermis layer of the skin.
Well controlled small volume (about 0.0003cc/shot)
- Well controlled penetration depth (0.1~2mm, dermis layer)
- Successive injection: 10 pulses (times) per second
- Speedy injection: up to 2400 times of dose delivery per minutes
This technology is a proper solution for people who want to have antiaging treatment without noticeable changes in their appearance or spending much time away from their social life.
The company is looking for partners interested in the development of pharmaceuticals or medical device company under commercial, license and technical cooperation agreement.
- Delivers a very small amount of solution (0.001cc per injection)
- Precise depth targeting to the dermis layer
- Successive injection
- Minimal pain and skin tissue damage
- Short downtime and fast return to normal activities
- Less noise of the device
- No needle-stick associated problems
- Elimination of needle phobia
- Type of partner sought: SME or Research Institute
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Pharmaceuticals, Aesthetics, Cosmetics
- Task to be performed: The cooperative partnership is necessary within the field of pharmaceuticals related to aesthetic clinics.